Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Same card 2 looks

Look at what a few small dots will do.
When I had finished this card and took the photo it just didn't look right to me so I added a few circles to represent buttons, which I will add when I get back home to my craft room.
Boy what a difference this one little addition makes. I am entering the second one in a sketch challenge.

Could you give me some input about the colour layout.....I'm not too sure about this one. I hope you will comment and let me know what you think.





Now here is the one with the fake buttons. LOL But look at the difference those little circles make.


Supplies:
Cardstock: SU Certainly Celery, Really Rust & White.
Paper: Old stuff I had.

Card base is Certainly Celery.
1st mat is Really rust cut 3 3/4  X  5
Pattern paper cut 3 1/2  X  4 3/4
Certainly Celery mat cut 2 1/2  X  4
White to stamp cut 2 1/4  X 3 3/4

2 comments:

  1. Another awesome card, Carolyn and you are right, the buttons set it off. I like the color combination and wouldn't change a thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet image Carolyn . Love your faux buttons . Colour and layout are divine .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to leave comment. I really appreciate it and look forward to them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...