Thursday, June 2, 2011

Simple Christmas Card

Toady I would like to take a moment to THANK all of you that took a moment to leave such lovely comments for me. It really means a lot to me and also lets me know that there is someone stopping in to see what I am up to. I hope that you are browsing through some of the older posts too.

I started my summer classes up again last night and the gals that attend like me to show them one Christmas Card every week. It keeps me hopping BUT it means I also have my cards done too so no mad rush in the fall which is a big plus.

I tried to get ahead of the game while I was down south for the winter so some of you may have seen this already. This one goes together so fast my sister made 10 of them after she did  one at my place.

OK I will stop rambling and get on to the card.





I love the green and brown together. The card stock used is SU Mellow Moss and Chocolate chip. The stamps are from SU Bells & Boughs. I used a striped background stamp inked with Mellow Moss to match the card base and stamped the sentiment with Chocolate Chip to tie in with the mats.

Let me know what you think of this one and there could be more to follow.
Carolyn

3 comments:

  1. Hi Carolyn, I like the card - especially simple ones! The easier to make at Christmas time the better!! Yours is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loe this idea...I may have to have a go at clean and simple.... maybe using your idea...thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi carolyn
    love the xmas cards how neat to be thinking of x-mas ideas
    a favorite time of the year
    laurie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to leave comment. I really appreciate it and look forward to them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...