Friday, March 15, 2013

A quick card for birds & flowers challenge

Hello again and thank you for stopping in. I hope you find something here that you fancy. Be sure to take a few minutes to look around.

I saw the stamp set that is being offered at Mark's Finest Papers for a sketch challenge and I just LOVE the scene with the fence sooo I got started and whipped up a card in 20 minutes ONLY to find out that the theme was for birds & flowers...... now I really want this set sooooo back to the drawing board I went. LOL

Here is the second card that I did.....which will qualify.


I used up more of the designer paper.....this sheet is has already done quite a few cards and I still have some left so watch out you are going to see more cards done with this. LOL

Hope you like what you find here and will come back for another little visit soon.
Carolyn


Supplies
Paper from SU Brights Designer Pack
Stamps from SU Elements of Style
Ink SU Tempting Turquoise & Black
Punch SU Boho Blossoms

Challenge I am entering this card in
Mark's Finest Papers- Sketch with a twist #37

5 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Carolyn, the image is gorgeous and I love the colours. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sweet little hummer. I especially like that you have popped him up! It was great seeing you Saturday, Carolyn. I shall miss ya when you are gone :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so pretty, Carolyn. Love the blues. The bird is almost popping out.
    So happy to see you craft.
    Love,
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card!! I love your background paper and your bird. Thanks for joining me at Sketch with a Twist.
    Angela
    http://angelascraftyspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Carolyn, love your colours. Dianne C

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to leave comment. I really appreciate it and look forward to them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...