Friday, April 8, 2011

Clean And Simple Daffodil Card

I haven't been on here for a few days as I am now in the packing stage of returning home. Just think... I will soon be home in my stocked craft room again. LOL I will try to post something for the next few days over the weekend but then I will be absent for a week or so.

Tonight I am showing you an Easter card that you can whip up in about 10 minutes.

Please let me know what you think. I do love to hear from you.
I used  a white card base then cut a mat of Certainly Cerlery. I then cut another piece of white and embossed it for some interest. I cut out the Certainly Celery shape and embossed it too then stamped the daffodils and coloured.
Like I said.....VERY clean and simple card.
Carolyn


This qualifies for challenge at
Stamping VacationNo fancy borders
Stamping Vacation Start Here
Stamping Vacation Clean & Simple

4 comments:

  1. hi carolyn
    I do love daffodils your easter card is so pretty I also think embossing makes a card look even more designed
    nice work
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carolyn,
    Pretty Card - Thanks for stopping by and leaving sweet comment - love that your Canadian too - I am following ur blog and have added you to my list of Canadian bloggers
    Hugs ~ Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. Great image. Love the layered embossing. Thank you for joining us at the Stamping Vacation Challenge Blog. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another gorgeous card Carolyn. I may have to try this one. What is the embossing pattern on the green paper? I love this card. Your coloring is so beautiful!! I am in awe of your work. Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to leave comment. I really appreciate it and look forward to them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...