I haven't had time to post anything lately as when I arrived home I found that EVERY mouse in Wellington County must have moved in while I was gone PLUS my granddaughter who lives downstairs told me their fireplace down drafted into my place a few times and set off the carbon monoxide detector alerting them sooooo every surface in my house is covered in soot from the smoke!
I have been washing the cupboards and walls to get the mouse droppings cleaned up then using Vim to scrub the smoke stain away. I am still going to have to clean all the carpets and wash the curtains to try to get rid of the smoke smell.
Think of me while I wade through this mess. LOL This is what I found on the counter behind my little TV...... the cuboards were MUCH worse!!!!
PLEASE be patient and don't forget about me. I will be back to posting as soon as I possibly can.