Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Colour swap

OK I have been packing and cleaning all day long and am now ready to hit the road back up to Canada. I think we may be pulling out of here tomorrow so this is the last post for a while now.

This is a colour swap I did for a group I belong to. You had to use  lime green, pink, orange and yellow. This is what I came up with..... I hope she likes it..... and yes I know you have seen this little girl on the bicycle before but I will soon be home and have more stamps to choose from. LOL

Come on gals....leave me a comment so I know someone is peeking in. I love hearing from you.






Supplies:
Cardstock: SU Certainly Celery. Only Orange.So Saffron, white.

Card base is Certainly Celery
Only Orange mat cut at 3 3/4  X  5
Pattern paper cut at 3 1/2  X 4 3/4
Only Orange mat cut at 2 1/2  X 4
White to stamp cut at 2 1/4  X  3 3/4
Yellow punched flower was sponged with Only Orange around the edges.

6 comments:

  1. Sweet card >Love that stamp....Lis

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun looking card I really like the floral background
    a totally fun looking card
    nice work
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean Carolyn I have 473 hits and 4 comments ?????????????????????????????????
    http://papercreater.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really sweet card, love the stamped image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Carolyn . Love the layout on this pretty card . Such a delightful image too. Thanks for sharing and linking to Make it Monday .
    Like your creations and will follow along , stay safe , hugs Shirley-Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Carolyn, she is adorable! I love your layout! Thx for linking it up to the Make It Monday party!

    Mary J x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to leave comment. I really appreciate it and look forward to them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...