Thursday, February 16, 2012

Challenge SQSC26

Good morning again all my blogging friends.

I have been very lax with my posting lately but yesterday my friend Barb came over and we spent the afternoon working on cards and I think it got my mojo started again. I managed to get a challenge card finished for one of the card groups that I belong to..... which I will post tomorrow.

Today I came across this challenge and decided to play along......it always seems to get my mojo going too.....give me a sketch and I am off to try it.  Well this is the card I have done for it....I hope you like it.






I used Early Expresso for the card base, mat and the thin strip. The stamp is from Stampin Up set called Watercolor Trio.
I inked  the embossing folder using Crumb Cake to show a little demension.

Let me know what you think of this.
Carolyn


6 comments:

  1. Wow! What a GORGEOUS card, Carolyn! So elegant. I notice you have enhanced each item on your card, including the flower and sentiment. What inks did you use on the embossing folder? VERY CLASSY! I want to make one. How did you make your V cuts in the panels? They are PERFECT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Carolyn

    Great looking card! Glad to see your blog in my mailbox again! I always like your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Carolyn,such a beautiful card.Love the embossing and colours.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. carolyn
    another great looking card , I like what you did with the embossing folder for a background , perfect
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, love the inked embossing, it flows beautifully

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is gorgeous! I love the soft neutrals that you used. Very elegant.
    thank you for playing along with us @ SQSC

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to leave comment. I really appreciate it and look forward to them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...