Friday, February 17, 2012

Just a cute card

Here I am again...... it is a dull day down here in Florida and looks like it might rain today soooo I will try to get some more cards done before my company arrives this afternoon from Canada.

I belong to a couple of groups down here and of couse they have challenges too BUT the last few months I have not participated very much so this month I went gung hoe and did 2 out of 3 of them. This one was a sketch and here is what I did for it.





I followed the layout exactly as it was shown.... I used a srcap of green paper on the left side then I stamped a background using SU's French Script with a grey ink. I started with dark green for the card base but then changed it to black because I used the solid stamp from Fabulous Flowers with black ink.

Ok I am off to the craft table to see what I can come up with for my next post. I hope to become a little more organized and get a few cards ahead but life does seem to get in the way most times.

Thanks for taking a look at what I am doing. It feels good to be back.
Carolyn

5 comments:

  1. A very elegant card Carolyn,we have a rainy day today,hope your day is rain free.Enjoy your day.
    Huhs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Checking in. Looks good Nice to have you back in Florida.......Lis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carolyn, another amazingly elegant card! Love what you have done with the sketch and in producing a classy card using so many layers and few colors. Beautiful! (does my heart good to see you stamping again. Now I understand what my friends mean when they say the same thing to me). (( hugs ))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Carolyn. Green always catches my eye!
    Glad to be seeing your creations again. Say hi to Nancy for me, if you see her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see your fabulous card !! love it
    laurie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to leave comment. I really appreciate it and look forward to them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...