Saturday, May 28, 2011

Bicycle girl

So glad you stopped by to see what I am doing.
I hope you like what you see and will come back again.

I am really getting challenged with colours that I wouldn't think about putting together. It really makes you think.

This time I used SU Real Red, Daffodil Delight, So Saffron and Kraft (now called Crumb Cake).
I didn't have any Daffodil Delight card stock sooo I stamped the background with Daffodil Delight ink. I also used 4 red brads in the corners to balance out the red.

I would love to hear what you think of this, your comments mean a lot to me.
Carolyn

Click to enlarge and see true colours.


Challenges:

4 comments:

  1. Challenges for colors always help me as well. I might not put them together on my own, but when forced, it always seems like it works out to be a beautiful card! Yours is lovely! Great job with the challenge! Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, love what you did with the colors, Carolyn. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. I love the hat on the girl. Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi.
    What a beautiful card. Love the image.
    Thank you for joining us at Penny's Challenges and Good Luck.
    Manuela

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to leave comment. I really appreciate it and look forward to them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...