Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A Man Card

I don't know about you but I find it kind of hard to figure out a nice Man Card.  I hunted through some of the cards I had made and came across this one and thought it was kind of nice so I am sharing it with you today.

It was very simple to do and could be used for any occasion by changing the sentiment. I used a black card base then embossed a mat of chocolate chip using the lattice embossing folder. Found a scrap piece of pattern paper for the one side that seemed to go with the chocolate chip. Then using the SU Autumn Days stamp set I stamped the wheat twice and then the partridge with Chocolate Chip ink. I didn't have any brads so I just punched out the corners so the black mat would show through. Oh I also sponged across the bottom for the ground.

Let me know what you think about it..... I would love to get some comments from you.


Supplies
Cardstock: SU Black, Chocolate Chip
Embossing folder- SU Lattice
Stamps- SU Autumn Days

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carolyn .Great male card .Love what you did to improvise on the image piece .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to leave comment. I really appreciate it and look forward to them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...